Book Protection Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Credit available to all recognized institutions and established accounts. All others must prepay (including shipping & handling charge), using check, MasterCard or VISA. Products shipped F.O.B., Kent, Ohio. Invoices payable in full within 30 days following invoice date.
- Items shipped by a small package service. Sec Order Form for shipping & handling charges. Products shipped to Alaska and Hawaii has different Shipping and Handling charges. Call 800-791-8965 for information on Next Day service.
Bids & Quotations:
- Call Kapco Customer Service at 800-791-8965 for bids/quotations on quantities greater than those listed in catalog. All bid/quotation pricing must be noted on order forms mailed or faxed to Kapco and reciprocated to Kapco Customer Service at the time of placing a phone order.
- Prices subject to change without notice. All orders invoiced at prevailing prices at time of order. Kapco aims to manufacture quality products at prices everyone can afford; however, Kapco may increase pricing due to raw material cost changes. Kapco does their best to inform vendors and current customers of pricing changes; also, Kapco Customer Service may be contacted at 800-791-8965 for current pricing. All pricing is listed in U.S. dollars. Kapco reserves the right to change pricing to orders shipped outside of the United States.
- Kapco products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects. Kapco may exchange or render credit for unused product after return policy procedures are followed. Kapco shall not be responsible for claims beyond the replacement value of the defective material.
- Defective Material Inquiries: If within six (6) months from the date of purchase there is a perceived product defect, the following procedures apply:
- 1. Contact Kapco Customer Service at 800-791-8965 with the following information: Product and Description of Defect.
- 2. Kapco Customer Service will request a sample to be sent to Kapco for quality evaluation. A Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number will be assigned and must be displayed on returning materials. (We CANNOT accept any return without an approved RMA Number).
- 3. Upon receipt and inspection of materials, Purchaser will be advised if material return and/or a credit will be issued. (An additional RMA Number will be issued for approved defective materials for return to Kapco).
***Please Note: All requested samples and defective materials that are issued a RMA Number must be received by Kapco within ten (I0) business days or claim will be void.
- Other Return Inquiries: If a material return is requested for any reason other than a quality issue, a return approval and RMA Number must be authorized by Kapco. These returns will be subject t o a minimum 15% restocking fee (based on product) and all freight charges (outbound and return costs) will be charged to Purchaser. Returns will ONLY be accepted if received in resellable condition. If not received in such condition, the return will be void and returned to Purchaser at his expense. No materials will be accepted without an approved RMA Number. Kapco has the right to accept or refuse any or all non-quality return inquiries. Note: Kapco recommends stocked products are rotated. Inventory more than one (I) year old may not person to specifications and may not be returned.
- Inspect and open all boxes for damages and/or shortages prior to signing delivery receipt. Should damage occur during delivery, please follow the following steps:
- 1. Refuse to take delivery of any damaged goods. DO NOT sign for an order with damage suspected to ensure you will not be charged for damaged goods. You must also note all damages on the delivery slip for the carrier to be held liable
- 2. Contact Kapco Customer Service at 800-791-8965 with the following information: Product(s) and Description of Damage.
- 3. Kapco Customer Service will issue a replacement order and file a claim with the Shipper for the damaged merchandise.
- Should you send a confirmation notice for a phone, fax, internet, or mail order, please indicate “Confirmation” to your sales representative or on your order form so as to not place a duplicate order! Duplicate orders WILL be billed.
*PLEASE NOTE: For your protection, www.kapco.com provides secure online ordering. It is the responsibility of the buyer to maintain and protect their password. Passwords are NOT transferable.